Equine Saturday Appointments
Equine Services at the Veterinary Health Center is now offering Saturday appointments twice each month from 8 a.m. – 12 noon!
Services include, but are not limited to:
- lameness exams
- routine health exams
Upcoming Saturdays available for scheduling: *dates subject to change
July 18 and 25
August 15 and 22
September 12 and 19
To schedule a Saturday appointment with Equine Services:
- Contact the VHC Large Animal desk at 785-532-5700
- No extra fees (emergency fees) will be charged for SCHEDULED Saturday appointments.
- Appointments will not be scheduled later than 11 a.m.
- Please check-in at the Emergency Desk located on the frontside of the Veterinary Health Center to notify us of your arrival.
- Front desk services will hand you the medical record and notify our team
- You will then be able to pull around to the backside of the hospital to large animal receiving where you will be met by one of our team members
- We will continue to follow COVID-19 protocols for clients brining their animals to the VHC. Clients will need to wait in their vehicles or outside of the facility. Full details of the protocol can be viewed here.
- The clinician will come to you to discuss findings and to receive authorization for further diagnostics that may be necessary.
- Payment is due at the Emergency desk at the time services are rendered.
- Discharge instructions will be sent the following business day or sooner, if necessary.
Questions? Please contact the Large Animal desk at 785-532-5700.